Plasma expresser for components production. The technologist will press down spring loaded lever to the open position. Lever of plasma extractor is then held open with a pivoting bracket. Lab technician will then insert the centrifuged unit of whole blood into opening while making sure not to invert the blood unit. Once the unit is inserted cannulas on top of the blood unit are broken to allow plasma to be removed. After the cannula is broken, the lever is released to allow extraction of plasma to flow out the top into a separate bag. After all the plasma is out of the original bag the technician will press down the lever again to stop flow out of blood bag. Lever is then held open with pivoting bracket.
Plasma Expresser manual components production
- Part# 4R4414
- Mechanical Accessory for Transferring of Plasma to the satellite bags.
- Suitable to extract blood components (Plasma and platelets) from all types of Blood Bag systems available in the market.
- Front panel spring loaded o exert uniform pressure on plastic blood bags for transfer of blood components.
- Compression plate made of durable transparent acrylic material 8 mm thick.
- Metal used for equipment non-corrosive and can be cleaned with disinfectant.
- Base and vertical portion of the equipment body powder coated and sturdy enough to hold the blood bags in vertical position.
- Compartment provided at the back to contain satellite bags.
- Light embedded in the acrylic plate to ensure a view of complete transfer of plasma (Optional).