Accublock Dry bath incubator with heat block. This heat block is used in blood banks where blood bankers heat culture tubes to perform the AHG phase of testing. This dry bath incubator is perfect for the bench with it’s compact design. The heat block allows the incubation of 20 test tubes or less. This allows the the blood banker to perform different lab test at the same time.
ACCUBLOCK DRY BATH INCUBATOR
Dry Bath Incubator
Aluminum Block Sizes are listed Below
AccuBlock Dry Bath
- Single Block Capacity
- Incubate antibody screens using PEG and LISS at 37°C
- Easy to set exact temperature
- Interchangeable, high-grade, nonporous aluminum blocks accommodate 3 different tube sizes
- Dry block lifting tool included with both dry baths
- Stainless steel block chamber for uniform heat distribution
- Interchangeable blocks fit both models; each holds 20 tubes
The price of these dry baths is comparable to analog models, they feature microprocessor control and digital setting and display of internal temperature. Digital performance at analog prices.One dry bath block for D1100 AccuBlock dry bath. Single block may be purchased to accommodate 10mm, 12mm or 13mm test tubes commonly used in blood banks. Free shipping in 48 states.